Skip to main content

Apology Accepted!

Apology accepted
Every day was new
And will forever be new.
The pain you caused was to me
A great lesson and experience,
It transformed me,
It became an eye opener,
It made me since it had no power to break me,
It gave me the opportunity,
To detect the real from the counterfeit,
It did more good than harm,
It made me extra careful
With every step I took
And every decision I made.
One thing is for sure,
Everybody who walks into your life
Either adds to or drains from your life
It's a wonder; a voice that once sent chills down my spine
Now causes a tremor in my being;
But My Lord says "Fear not"
"And do not fear those who kill the body
but cannot kill the soul.
Rather fear him who can destroy
Both soul and body in hell."
I’m free!
I’ve let go of all the pain
And burden in my heart.
I’m free!
I have found great joy and love
Which beats my imagination and soul’s delight,
But there's a final step;
Forgiveness!
Forgiving myself and
Forgiving you for all the wrong,
For all the pain and bruises!
Even though, you've never seen the need
To be remorseful about your
Actions and words
I gladly proclaim "Apology accepted!”

(C)Abena Anyen 
Dedicated to YOU!!!
Top of Form
Bottom of Form


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Plea to You

My Plea to You.  You made me smile  Yet my heart was with someone else. I hurt you  But you were still there for me. You showed me more  Care and concern than anyone else  But I still couldn't love you I kept asking myself, why?  Why you? Why couldn't I love the one guy Who's ready to go the extra mile for me?  Is there any problem with me? Is it that I'm blind to see? Or deaf to hear?  Or dead to feel?  I'm sorry I couldn't love you the way you wish I should. I'm sorry you couldn't call me Your own. It hurts me more  Than you can imagine  That I couldn't love you. I promise to be there for you Whenever you need me As long as God grants us life. This is from the deepest part of my heart to you. I love you- My dearest friend.  Dedicated to You.

First Christmas Together Apart

First Christmas Together Apart I remember the very moment we met, It’s a memory so priceless And can’t be shared with Simple words. I remember when you said The “words”, I laughed for no reason; They were not funny, But I just couldn’t help myself. I remember my reaction when You sat beside me for the first time, I discovered I had butterflies in my tummy. Our conservation was so freely flowing Like we had known each other from Adam. I wish the moments we shared never ended; The days were longer than 24 hours, There were no seas to put such A long distance between us. I dream of a season and time When our clothing is the only distance That stands between us. Ur journey has been lovely and beautiful With a few ugly bumps on the way. The Christmas season closes in so fast on us. I can’t wait for the day when We would shop for the perfect Christmas tree, And spend the whole nights decorating it. The night which would be filled with ...

The Love of my Life

The Love of my Life I'm far more precious than the way I'm treated My father kept reminding me of How unique I was How there was no one like me I never believed that I was stuck with the lies I told myself Life, I thought, was so unfair to me I stayed up all night Thinking to myself I had had enough of this life And it was time to do something About it What I never knew till this moment Was how everything I went or was going through Was just a path leading to my destination How I was been drawn nearer to my time To my victory To my breakthrough To my power To my success To the harvest time of God's promise In my life For all these years I've been my own enemy I kept dragging myself deeper into the muddy stream But this day, My Lord,My God Has opened my eyes to see The real stuff I was made of I am more than a conqueror! I am God's favorite child! I am a royal! I am blessed and highly favoured! ...